Munich Classic Wheat Beer Yeast 11g
Danstar Munich Classic Wheat Beer yeast originated in Bavaria, Germany, the home of many of the world’s great wheat beer breweries. The propagation and drying processes for Munich yeast has been specifically designed to deliver high quality brewing yeast that can be used to produce wheat beers of the finest quality. No colors, preservatives or other unnatural substances have been used in its preparation. Munich is non-GM & gluten-free.
- Quick start and vigorous fermentation, which can be completed in 4 days above 17 ° C.
- Medium to high attenuation.
- Munich is a non flocculent strain. In classic open fermentation vessels, the yeast can be skimmed off the top. Some settling can be promoted by cooling and use of fining agents and isinglass.
- Aroma is estery to both palate and nose with typical banana notes. Does not display malodours when properly handled. Munich yeast has found widespread use in the production of German Weizen and Hefeweizen.
- Munich yeast is best used at traditional ale temperatures after rehydration in the recommended manner.