Blichmann Therminator™ Plate Chiller
The Therminator™ is the fastest way to chill your wort to yeast pitching temperature and get your fermentation off to a quick, bacteria-free start.
- All 316 stainless steel plates and fittings.
- Chill like the pro's - Identical to commercial brewery chillers.
- Brazed together with pure copper in an oxygen free furnace- no potential leaks like a gasketed unit!
- Chill 10 gal in 5 min to 68F using 58F cooling water at 5 gpm.
- Ultra compact (7.5" W, 4" D, 3" H)
- Super low restriction - ideal for gravity feed
- Easy to clean and sanitize - small enough to boil!
- Garden hose thread connections on water side - no extra adapters to buy!
- 1/2" male NPT fittings on wort side mates up with virtually all common hose connector types.
- Easier to sanitize than female fittings!
- Saves water - lowest water consumption on the market!
- Comes with heavy gauge stainless mounting bracket
Blichmann Engineering is committed to continuous product improvement, so design details may change from the photos shown.