Barley Crusher MaltMill
Increase your mash efficiency and enjoy the high quality of the grains in your next batch when you use the Original Crusher Malt Mill. A must for the serious homebrewer, this grain mill is precision-machined with durable parts to last a lifetime. It’s the only grain mill you will ever need! Efficiently pulls grain through rollers, leaving the hull intact and providing an excellent filter bed for sparging.
- Adjustable rollers on both ends keep gap spacing parallel for a uniform crush along the full length of rollers
- Rollers feature 12 TPI knurl to efficiently pull the grain through, leaving the hull intact to form a quality filter bed for sparging
- Gap default setting is marked and set at .039 during assembly
- Adjustment range is from .015 to .070 thousands of an inch
- Standard hopper holds 7 lbs.
- Using a 3/8 drill motor at 500 RPM gives you a crush rate of 6 lbs. a minute, making the big grain bills fast and easy
- Solid base fits easily unit on a 5-gallon plastic bucket
- No adapters needed to use a 3/8 drill motor
- 1018 cold-rolled steel rollers, 6061 aluminum mill body and hopper, tool steel axles with oil-impregnated bronze bushings
- Lifetime Limited Warranty